We strive as a community of faith to nurture and respect all of God’s children. We accept all people into the full life of the church and honor all couples who wish to be married.
Our Worship Space
The Hillcrest campus with its beautiful worship space and grounds is an oasis, a sanctuary, and a place for celebration. We invite you to experience it and to experience the love, nurture, and welcome that our congregation provides.
- Contemporary design
- Sanctuary seats up to 300 comfortably
- Beautiful woodwork, majestic A-frame ceiling
- Subtle stained glass
- George W. Mead Memorial Pipe organ, a custom instrument originally built in 1904
- Grand piano.
- The worship space also features a state of the art sound system with both hand-held and wireless microphones available.
Our pastor will work closely with you to plan and perform the ceremony, as well as counsel with you in the months prior. We value all faith backgrounds and welcome your pastor, priest, rabbi or spiritual leader to officiate as well. While we provide an organist, you are also welcome to use our Music Director or arrange for other musicians.
Also available on our campus is the Fellowship Hall, which can accommodate your reception with seating at table-clothed round and square tables and chairs, sound system, computer projector, and full kitchen facilities. Our outdoor patio is also available.
Wedding Package Includes
- Rehearsal and ceremony
- Use of our worship space, dressing/preparation rooms, grounds and parking lot
- A wedding coordinator
- A pastor (with up to three pre-wedding meetings) or your own
- An organist (or pianist)
- An audio technician
- Custodial services.
The total cost is $1,800.00 for non-members. There are extra charges for atypical weddings or use of Fellowship Hall for a reception. These extra charges vary based on size and arrangements.
Please contact us to arrange a meeting with a pastor and wedding coordinator.