We are not accepting clothing donations at this time due to COVID-19.
Due to social distancing requirements, operations now require that you submit a shopping list. Please email us at email@example.com for the shopping list form to fill out. We’ll do our best to give you what you request from our inventory. More details below.
Hillcrest Congregational Church has a Clothing Room serving Contra Costa County where we offer free clothing to anyone in need.
- You can receive clean, wearable clothing.
- New clothes are provided when available, as is clothing in larger sizes.
- You may receive clean clothing for men, women and children, as well as shoes, bedding and towels.
- Please bring identification for each person in the family.
- Clothing is given out up to 4 times per year.
Clothing Room Information
Hours of operation: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
What Kind of Donations Are Accepted
Donations of clean usable clothing and funds are always needed to support this important program! (Note: At this time donations are suspended due to COVID-19).
Directions to the Food Room, Clothing Room, and Hillcrest
Donations to the Food Room, Clothing Room, and Layette Program
Donations are always needed to support these important programs! Food donations may be brought to the Food Room or Clothing Rooms when they are open. Donations may also be brought to the Church Office during office hours. Monetary donations may be brought or mailed to the Church Office or given electronically.